SCM music player

Sunday, March 27, 2016

What's lost?

I use my imagination 
to ignore the degradation 
of people and places,
too many blank faces.

I think with my brain 
and to drown out the rain 
of tears, I shut off my heart
and seal off my art-
eries of blood, and love 
flies too quick. Push and shove.

I can't seem to think
with all this noise, and drink-
ing water doesn't make my
headache go away. I try
too hard to think and feel-
ing takes second place, the wheel
keeps on turning and each day 
brings a new face my way. 

5 comments:

  1. "I use my imagination
    to ignore the degradation
    of people and places,
    too many blank faces."
    And that last part about turning the wheel, so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhythm and flow of these words is something new to read, something different, something meaningful. Something I love. Keep imagining, keep dreaming, a sunny day is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to hear this out loud

    ReplyDelete
  4. This felt like a song. I hope to hear it out loud!!!! So so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This with its flow and instrumentals in the background was so pretty. I'm with LA Devotee, I want to hear this.

    ReplyDelete