SCM music player

Monday, March 28, 2016

"broken is not the same and unfixable"
a quirky little robot in the book i'm reading said that.
she was talking to a cyborg,
i'm talking to humans. like me.

humans who are broken and lost
humans who have hidden behind their pen name
humans who used that name to fix themselves
humans who have finally broken that barrier
humans who are now free

i have been searching and looking.
hidden behind the name Eva Nine,
my quest has given me freedom.
freedom to find my broken parts.

parts i thought were unfixable.

Eva Nine hid me on this quest.
i casted and rewired and stitched.
and now that the bleeding is stoped,
i can free myself and be more....

human.

i have found myself, or at least my writing style,
behind the pen name of Eva Nine.
she went on her quest, through her book,
and i went on my quest of high school.






No comments:

Post a Comment