SCM music player

Thursday, April 7, 2016

ME


I have re-written this post..... three times.
So this is the fourth.

and I guess what I really want to say is this:
Thank you to Eva Nine for hiding me.
Thank you for reading this.
and yes, thank you Nelson for the prompts.

I always write for my sanity
 but my poems aren't always about me.

I just write.

Sometimes I write gibberish
laoisdvnaoitnaslkvlaiurfjsxdvokjwofoakjfjx
igaohgldgksuihgksgksiugavjazsdgkasdvkksj
hjdnvjbskjfknaksjdvksjgkskjdbgjksbdgflslijs

and sometimes I make way too much sense.

I'm crazy and weird in a (mostly) good way.
I like green skittles, 
and blue m&m's taste different than the other colors.

I watch documentaries 
and romantic comedies 
and Bollywood 
and action flics 
and Disney

I listen to classical
and indie
and 80's
and acapella
and whatever is on the radio

I LOVE reading. A lot. 
I couldn't list those.

Basically.... I'm just me.
Not really Eva Nine, 

Rachel Emily Wagner






7 comments:

  1. idk how, but i felt in my bones that this was you. i like you a lot. great job. (green skittles have always been my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out so great! that picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome for the prompts. Thank you for the energy.

    "Not really Eva Nine,"
    that sums everything up, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we had ap world together (?? im pretty sure) and you always seemed super nice and funny.
    i hate green skittles but we can still be friends (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that spencer comment was me. I forgot to log into my own account. whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you comment on my blog and I've talked to you in class a couple of times, you're super nice and it's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO!!! Thanks for always saying hi to me in the halls, you are a super awesome human and I'm really glad I met you in seminary (:

    ReplyDelete