SCM music player

Saturday, February 13, 2016

No Words

I'm lacking in inspiration.
I'm not sure what to write.
I want to make a statement,
Say something powerful!
But I haven't yet and 
Therein lies my frustration.

There are no words.
Nothing is coming.
Zip.
Zero.
Zilch.

Well yes, smarty pants, those are words.
But don't you see? I have major writers block!
I can't write about how world hunger makes me sick,
I can't write about how racism boils my blood.
I can't write about how I stopped watching the news because every time I did, all I saw was the hate and anger and suffering of the world, and I am trying to find the wonderful in it all.
I can't write about how frustrating the world is with all of it's big issues caused by grown ups who like to tell us kids that its our job to grow up and fix everything so they can retire comfy.
I can't write about how different the world would be if everyone just shared like in kindergarten where we all had crayons and paper and everyone was our friend.
I can't write about any of the big issues because my writers  block is so bad that I couldn't even write about how frustrating auto-correct is! 

I have no words for all of the things going on inside my head. 
No words for the ideas that might somehow be able to fix something.
No words.

None.

2 comments:

  1. saaaaaaammmee
    also blog stalking you rn and I love all of your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you :)

      just went and read some of your stuff and i love it!!

      Delete