SCM music player

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My thoughts make no sense

I love thinking and writing. So I write what I think. Does that make sense? Good. Because the rest of this may not. 

Years ago I found a book called "The Search for WondLa" and as I read it I fell in love. 

The fantastical world that Eva explored sounded awe inspiring, terrifying, exhilarating, and debilitating. 

I wanted to go! 

Walking trees, cities on lakes, a giant water bear that basically flys.... I wanted to go. Like I said, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but to a 14 year old who's life was falling apart, it was perfect. I still want to go. This honored title belongs high on the list of my favorite books, next to "Pride and Prejudice", "Entwined", and "Fablehaven". Eva Nine is brave, smart, curios, a little sassy, innocent, and all around fantastic. Basically, who I wished I was at 14.

Now I'm older than the heroine of the story, but I don't care. She's still my favorite. Wacky braids, freckled nose, random collection of stuff, mismatched boots and all. So it may no make sense to you why I chose a 14 year old fictional heroine to be my pen name, but it makes sense to me. 

You can stop making a confused face now. I'm not explaining anymore. I'm done.





Seriously stop scrolling.










I'm done.

1 comment: